This after dinner cocktail is usually prepared with vodka but today we will turn it into a non-alcoholic variant using the complexity of the Stryyk Not Rum.
Instead of an espresso shot, we will use cold brew concentrate for the touch of coffee. The foam, normally achieved by shaking the coffee, will be achieved by using egg white. This cocktail still has to make his entrance onto the Belgian stage, but can already be found in many bars and restaurants around the world.
- 50ml Stryyk Not Rum
- 50ml Cold brew concentrate
- 15ml Simple syrup
- 10 ml Egg white
- Ice cubes
- Garnish with 3 Coffee beans
Simple syrupHeat one part sugar together with one part water in a kettle for about 2 minutes. Let it cool down before using.
- Prepare the drink in a shaker
- Shake with ice for 25 sec.
- Strain it in a coupe glass
- Garnish with 3 coffee beans on top
- Ready to serve & enjoy