shake + top off
Together with some interesting brands, we developed this drink for the launch of our website at Chef 19. With Everleaf taking care of the body and complexity, the Gimber provides a spicy kick of ginger. The verjuice and the espresso concentrate tie it all up with some depth and a bitter finish.
- 40ml Everleaf Forest
- 10ml Gimber
- 10ml 8 Brix verjus or other verjus
- 10ml Butchers Espresso Concentrate
- Ice cubes
- Top off with soda, tonic or ginger ale
- Garnish with a Huacatay leaf
Butchers coffee Espresso ConcentrateMADE OUT OFF FRESHLY BREWED ESPRESSO SHOTS STABILIZED WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SUGAR . THE BLEND OF COFFEE DETERMINES THE TASTE. WE USED THE CONCENTRATE FROM BUTCHERS COFFEE ANTWERP (BELGIUM) FOR THIS RECIPE
- Prepare the drink in a shaker
- Shake with ice for 25 sec.
- Strain it in a highball glass
- Top it up with soda, tonic or ginger ale
- Garnish with a huacatay leaf
- Ready to serve & enjoy